swivel casters for the products you . When it’s time to load up your shopping cart for the right casters for racks or dollies, be sure to consider these factors:
- Load – How heavy are the loads your customers will put on ? Heavy loads need heavy-duty casters made of strong and durable materials. The manufacturer will have specs for you to make comparisons.
- Surface Conditions – Where will you be using this equipment? It could be inside, outside, or both. And, even indoors, surfaces aren’t always smooth and flat. Different types of casters roll better using a
andmore.. Your options range from rubber, polyurethane, pneumatic to steel
- Rolling Ease – We recommend using a This is because rolling ease comes with a larger wheel diameter.
- Climate – Weather does matter in your choice of swivel casters even if the equipment is used inside. Wheels are made in a variety of materials, and some adapt better to heat, cold, or extremes.
- Other Factors – Consider the working conditions for the casters, especially the wheels. More durable materials are called for when chemicals are in use.
Factoring in the application of your equipment helps you to make smart decisions about the swivel casters needed for smooth functioning.